By Gabriel A. Rincon-Mora
THE most modern ANALOG IC layout TECHNIQUES
Fully revised and extended to satisfy the rising calls for of mixedsignal platforms, Analog IC layout with Low-Dropout Regulators, moment variation, teaches analog IC thoughts and explains the best way to use them to layout, research, and construct linear low-dropout (LDO) regulator ICs with bipolar, CMOS, and biCMOS semiconductor technique applied sciences. The publication attracts actual perception from subject matters awarded and illustrates the best way to increase and review analog ICs for state-of-the-art increasing instant and cellular markets. sensible examples and end-of-chapter evaluate questions strengthen vital innovations and strategies constructed during this state-of-the-art guide.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Evaluate power-supply systems
- Predict and specify how linear regulators practice and reply to adaptations of their offers, quite a bit, and different operating conditions
- Work with semiconductor devices--resistors, capacitors, diodes, and transistors
- Combine microelectronic elements to layout present mirrors, differential pairs, differential amplifiers, linear low-dropout regulators, and their variants
- Close and stabilize suggestions keep an eye on loops that control voltages and currents
- Design circuits that determine trustworthy bias currents and reference circuits
- Determine the small-signal dynamics of analog ICs and analog systems
- Establish self reliant, reliable, noise-free, and predictable power-supply voltages
- Implement overcurrent, thermal, reverse-battery, and ESD protection
- Test, degree, and overview linear regulator ICs
Read Online or Download Analog IC Design with Low-Dropout Regulators, Second Edition PDF
Similar electrical engineering books
Accomplished and up to date assurance of at present used transistors for advertisement and armed forces functions. Authors are famous specialists with earlier courses. up to date descriptions of cutting-edge units to be had on Wiley site.
Increase Failure Detection and Optimize ProtectionIn the ever-evolving box of protecting relay know-how, an engineer’s own choice judgment are as very important to energy method safeguard because the actual relays used to discover and isolate irregular stipulations. important Insights from an skilled specialist protecting Relay ideas specializes in possible strength procedure failure modes and the real features of the protecting relays used to become aware of those postulated disasters.
For senior-level or first-year graduate-level classes up to the mark research and layout, and similar classes inside engineering, technological know-how, and administration. suggestions keep watch over of Dynamic platforms, 6th variation is ideal for working towards keep an eye on engineers who desire to preserve their talents. This revision of a top-selling textbook on suggestions keep watch over with the linked website, FPE6e.
Strength Autonomy of Real-Time structures addresses foundations and findings in real-time scheduling and processor task administration for strength harvesting embedded platforms, serving as a textbook for classes at the subject in grasp courses, and as a reference for computing device scientists and engineers desirous about the layout or improvement of independent cyber-physical platforms which require up to date ideas.
- Compressive Sensing of Earth Observations (Signal and Image Processing of Earth Observations)
- Handbook of Thick- and Thin-Film Hybrid Microelectronics
- Hidden Cues in Voice: Stress, Emotion, and Lombard Effect
- AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Electrical and Mechanical Systems and Components
Additional resources for Analog IC Design with Low-Dropout Regulators, Second Edition
Analog IC Design with Low-Dropout Regulators, Second Edition by Gabriel A. Rincon-Mora