By Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart
Advanced Magnetic and OpticalMaterials deals certain up to date chapters at the useful optical and magnetic fabrics, engineering of quantum constructions, high-tech magnets, characterization and new applications. It brings jointly cutting edge methodologies and methods followed within the study and improvement of the topic and all of the members are proven experts within the examine zone. The 14 chapters are prepared in parts:
Part 1: Magnetic Materials
- Magnetic Heterostructures and superconducting order
- Magnetic Antiresonance in nanocomposites
- Magnetic bioactive glass-ceramics for bone therapeutic and hyperthermic remedy of good tumors
- Magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
- Magnetic nanomaterial-based anticancer therapy
- Theoretical learn of strained carbon-based nanobelts: Structural, energetical, digital, and magnetic properties
- Room temperature molecular magnets – Modeling and applications
Part 2: Optical Materials
- Advances and way forward for white LED phosphors for solid-state lighting
- Design of luminescent fabrics with “Turn-on/off” reaction for anions and cations
- Recent developments in luminescent fabrics and their capability applications
- Strongly restrained quantum dots: Emission proscribing, photonic doping, and magneto-optical effects
- Microstructure characterization of a few quantum dots synthesized by way of mechanical alloying
- Advances in sensible luminescent fabrics and phosphors
- Development in natural mild emitting fabrics and their power applications
Read Online or Download Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Whereas so much books on electro-optical platforms pay attention to somebody subfield, this one offers an summary of the complete box, supplying researchers with operating wisdom of a couple of cross-disciplinary parts. It contains crucial info on tips on how to construct sleek electro-optical tools corresponding to microscopes, cameras, optical inspection apparatus, and spectrometers, and optical-related computing device gear.
Drawing from the second one variation of the best-selling guide of Phosphors, basics of Phosphors covers the rules and mechanisms of luminescence intimately and surveys the first phosphor fabrics in addition to their optical houses. The e-book addresses state of the art advancements in phosphor technological know-how and know-how together with oxynitride phosphors and the effect of lanthanide point situation on phosphor functionality.
A accomplished equipment version contemplating either spatialdistributions of the terahertz box and the field-effect self-mixing factorhas been built for the 1st time within the thesis. the writer has foundthat it's the strongly localized terahertz box brought on in a small fractionof the gated electron channel that performs a tremendous function within the highresponsivity.
Das Buch beschreibt die Grundlagen der Femtosekundenlaser, d. h. Strahlungsquellen mit ganz neuen Möglichkeiten in Technik, Chemie, Produktion und Medizin. Neben etablierten Verfahrenstechniken kommen modernste Einsatzgebiete des Zeitmikroskops, das zur direkten Beobachtung von Elektronen dient, zur Sprache.
- High-Field Science
- Lanthanide-Doped Luminescent Nanomaterials: From Fundamentals to Bioapplications (Nanomedicine and Nanotoxicology)
- Silicon Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics)
- Thin Films on Glass (Schott Series on Glass and Glass Ceramics)
- Metamaterials for Perfect Absorption (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Additional resources for Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series)
Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) by Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart